1 pound fish fillets
1/3 cup chopped onion
1/3 cup chopped green pepper
1 garlic clove, minced
1 can (16 ounces) tomatoes, cut up
2 tablespoons snipped parsley
1 tablespoon instant chicken bouillon granules
1 dash hot pepper sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch
Salt to taste
3 cups hot cooked rice
- Cut fish fillets into 1 inch cubes.
- Combine onion, green pepper, garlic and 2 tablespoons of water. Cook covered, till tender.
- Add undrained tomatoes, parsley, bouillon, hot pepper sauce, and 1/2 cup of water. Simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
- Blend cornstarch and 3 tablespoons of cold water; stir into tomato mixture. Cook and stir till thickened.
- Stir in fish; season to taste with salt. Simmer, covered for 5 to 7 minutes. Serve over rice.