How to make famous Indian sweet, sour milk Rasgulla recipe
Our today’s recipe is famous Indian sweet, sour milk Rasgulla. I am sharing a simple and easy method for making delicious Rasgulla at home with few ingredients. You can easily make the delicious and traditional sweet of Indians at home by following this simple recipe.
Ingredients to make sour milk Rasgulla
For making Rasgulla dough
- Milk, one and half liter
- Vinegar, one tsp
- Water, one glass
For boiling Rasgulla
- Water, two cups
- Sugar, four to five tbsp
- Cardamom powder, two tbsp
Things we need
- A container
- A strainer
- A bowl
- A spoon
- Cotton cloth
For making sour milk Rasgulla at home with simple ingredients, you have o follow the simple recipe.
- First of all, take a large container and pour milk into it.
- Now, bring it to boil on a medium flame.
- After that, take a mixing bowl and prepare a mixture of water and vinegar in it.
- Now, pour the mixture into the boiling milk.
- Then, wait for one minute and let the milk start curdling.
- Now, turn off the flame and take a cotton cloth to strain the curdle milk.
- Then, pour the mixture over the cotton cloth and then wash it with fresh water.
- Let the extra water remove from Rasgulla dough by hanging it.
- After that, blend the Rasgulla dough to make it fine and then knead it with your hand for one to two minutes.
- Now, make small balls of Rasgulla dough and keep it aside.
- After that, take a container and add water, sugar and cardamom powder in it.
- Now, boil the balls in it for five to ten minutes.
Delicious sour milk Rasgulla is ready to serve now. You can eat it warm or can cool it by placing it in the refrigerator for two hours. Garnish with Saffron powder and enjoy.