Some of the benefits you will enjoy with our Family Fleet Insurance policies:
- Dedicated expert family fleet insurance team
- Unlimited family fleet insurance mileage policies
- Monthly family fleet insurance payment options available – via direct debit
- Fleet policies available for 3 – 400 plus vehicles
- Available for Mixed Vehicle Fleets – Cars, Vans, Trucks & Plant.
- Any Business & Pleasure Including – Haulage & Private Hire
- Self drive hire
- Any age of drivers
Understanding Family Fleet Insurance
If you are a multi vehicle family it is time to consider a family fleet insurance policy. This is an excellent way to save money and also to have less hassle with different renewals dates and paperwork.
Other names for family fleet insurance are mini fleet insurance, multi vehicle insurance, home fleet insurance, multi car insurance but whatever name you prefer it boils down to an easier life.
The family fleet cover can be as extensive as you wish. It is a great way to give yourself peace of mind and get rid of additional costs and multiple renewals dates.
Mini fleet insurance or family fleet insurance gives you:
- More buying power than several smaller policies
- Fleet policies often offer more flexibility than individual motor insurance policies
- You benefit from the expert advice of a fleet specialist who understands your circumstances
Types of Cover For Family Fleet Insurance
You can choose from the following types of cover, or alternatively to suit your commercial fleet’s requirement perhaps a combination of these – combined fleet insurance.
- Fully comprehensive
- Third Party
- Third party, fire and theft
Extensions To Your Family Fleet Insurance Policy
Some of the possible extensions to your family fleet insurance policy are as follows:
- Breakdown cover
- Windscreen cover
- Courtesy cars
- Legal expenses insurances
Declaration of Vehicle Use
When you are organising your family fleet insurance policy steer away from the temptation to cut corners on your declarations, as this will not serve you well in the event of a claim. The following being examples of the categories for the use of your vehicles:
- Carriage of Own Goods
- Carriage of Hazardous Goods
- Airport Side Use Extension
- Private and / or Public Hire
- Social Domestic & Pleasure use only (SD&P)
- SD& P and Business Use