Delicious Restaurant Style Chili Chicken With Gravy Recipe
Easy to make Restaurant Style Chili Chicken With Gravy Recipe, Here goes the most easy & delicious chilly chicken gravy recipe. In this recipe, boneless chicken cubes are marinated, fried and seasoned in spicy tangy sauces to get the best Indo-Chinese taste. It turns excellent with fried rice, chapatti, poori, roti and noodles. Try this popular recipe and enjoy the garlicky chilly luscious gravy recipe.
- 500 -600 gms Boneless Chicken
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour/Corn Starch
- 5-6 Chopped Green Chilies
- 2 Green Onion Chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- A pinch of ajinomoto
- 2 cups chicken Broth/ Water
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Oil to fry\
- Cut the boneless chicken pieces into1 ” cubes.
- Take 1tbsp Soya sauce, 1tbsp. corn flour, salt, egg in a bowl and marinate chicken pieces in the the mixture for about 10-15 minutes.
- Heat oil and deep fry the marinated chicken pieces till golden brown.
- Now in a separate wok / kadhai heat 1 tbsp. oil and add garlic paste and green chilies and sauté for few seconds.
- Add 2 cups of chicken broth or water. Bring to boil and add sugar, pepper powder, salt , ajinomoto and remaining Soya sauce.
- Add fried chicken pieces to it and cook for few minutes.
- Dissolve the remaining corn flour in 1/2 cup water and add to the gravy stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve chinese chili chicken hot garnished with chopped green onion tops.
- Chinese chili chicken goes well with steamed / boiled rice.