How to make Tamarind Chicken Wings Recipe at Home
Easy Tamarind Chicken Wings Recipe | Glazed Chicken Wings, Coated with soy sauce, tamarind puree and jaggery or honey, chicken wings are fried crisp.
- chicken wings, 1 kg
- chilli garlic paste, 1 Tbsp
- Soy saucse, 2 Tbsp
- tamarind puree, 2 Tbsp
- ginger minced, 2 Tbsp
- Vinegar, 1/2 cup
- jaggery or honey, 1 Tbsp
- Black pepper, 1 Tbsp
- Lemon juice, 2 Tbsp
- Flour, 1 cup
- Corn starch,
- Oil ( to bake) or fry
- First wash and pat dry the chicken wings.
- Make a marinade using soy sauce, tamarind puree, garlic pasta, some ginger, vinegar, lemon juice, flour and corn starch.
- Pour over the chicken wings and marinate for 2 hours.
- Either you can bake the chicken wings in an oven for 30 minutes at 180 °C or alternatively fry it in a kadhai or in a heavy bottomed pan until golden brown and crispy.