Easy to make delicious Rasmalai with Cottage Cheese at home
Today, I am presenting a mouthwatering dessert which is delicious Rasmalai with Cottage cheese. Rasmalai is a traditional Pakistani dessert but people across the world love to eat Rasmalai on different occasions.
Ingredients to make delicious Rasmalai with Cottage cheese
- Sugar-one cup
- Lemon juice-three tablespoons
- Corn flour-half teaspoon
- Milk-one litter
- Water-as desire
- Almond-one tablespoon
- Pistachio-one tablespoon
- Cardamom powder-one tablespoon
- Saffron powder-one tablespoon
- Milk-three cups
- Condense milk-one can
- Sugar-as per taste
- First of all, take a cooking pan and boil one-liter milk to make cottage cheese.
- When milk starts to boil, then add lemon juice to it.
- Now, strain cottage cheese and rinse with fresh water to remove the lemon flavor.
- Drain out water and hang for thirty minutes.
- In the second step, take a deep bottom pan pour out milk in the pan and boil.
- When milk starts boiling, add cardamom powder and condenses milk.
- You can also add sugar as per taste.
- Condense milk gives very thick texture to the gravy.
- Now, add saffron powder, crushed almonds and pistachio in the milk and cook on a low heat for ten minutes.
- Then, add corn floor in the cottage cheese and mix it for eight to ten minutes.
- Shape out the cottage cheese in balls or oval shape.
- Now, take another cooking pot and add four cups of water and one cup sugar in it and cook on a high flame.
- After that, pour cottage cheese balls in water and cook for 18-20 minutes on a high flame with covering lid.
- Then pour some sugar syrup in a pan and place cottage cheese balls in it and let them cool for fifteen minutes at room temperature.
- In the end, squeeze the cheese balls slightly with hands to remove excess water and place them in a bowl and pour out milk gravy on them.