Easy Homemade Rasmalai Recipe
Rasmalai is a sweet, traditional dessert that is popular in Pakistan and India. Rasmalai balls are made and immerse in creamy milk, flavored with cardamom powder. This delicious dessert Rasmalai recipe tastes best when it is served along with thickened milk. Garnishing of almonds and pistachios makes Rasmalai look divine. This delightful and yummy can be ready in the recipe of Rasmalai approximately 30 Minutes and good to serve around 2-4 People. It is a very special sweet & creamy dessert.
Ingredients to make Tempting Pistachio Rasmalai
For making Yummy Rasmalai at home, you have to follow the simple and easy procedure which is given below.
- Milk, three cups
- Condensed milk, quarter cup
- Almond, one tsp
- Pistachio, one tsp
- Cardamom powder, half tsp
- Whole milk, one liter
- Vinegar, quarter cup
- Water, quarter cup
- Corn starch, half tsp
- Sugar, one cup
- In the first step, take a pan and add milk, condensed milk, almonds, Pistachio and cardamom powder in it.
- Now, stir well until the milk and reduces for at least ten minutes.
- Later, take another pan add whole milk, vinegar and water mixture to the whole milk and stir until the milk curdles completely,
- Now, keep on collecting the floating cream ball and when it’s done drain it out by using a muslin cloth.
- Then, squeeze off excess water by pressing it well
- Now, pour that mixture into a bowl and add cornstarch and knead it well for ten minutes.
- Then, make equal balls and flatten them. Set these aside
- After that, take a pan add water and sugar and let it simmer, to make sugar syrup then add balls in it and boil for twenty minutes.
- Later, take off the balls on a plate and let them cool.
- Now, squeeze them gently in between your palms to remove sugar syrup from it.
- Finally, add these to thickened milk and simmer it for one or two minutes.
Tempting Pistachio Rasmalai is ready to serve now. Garnish it with almonds and pistachios and serve when it is chilled properly.