1) 3 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and julienned or shredded
2) 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast
3) 1 (1 ounce) envelope salad dressing mix, ranch or another flavor
4) 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
5) 1 teaspoon fresh dill or oregano
6) 4-8 ounces mushrooms, sliced (optional)
1. place shredded cucumbers on the bottom of your slow cooker, placing chicken on top.
2. Sprinkle with dressing powder and cook on low of 4-6 hours.
3. shred chicken meat and add cream cheese on top – for faster melting, cube it into 6 -8 pieces.
4. If you are adding mushrooms, add them at this time.
5. turn up to high for 15-30 minutes, stir and serve over whole grain noodles or brown rice.