- Chop all the fruits into bite-sized pieces. Rough chop the almonds as well.
- Put them all into your sturdy food processor and whirl them up. Turn off the food processor.
- Juice the orange halves into the mixture. Whirl the food processor again. Turn it off.
- Scrape the dough into a large bowl and refrigerate the dough for at least an hour.
- Pull the dough out of the refrigerator. Making sure your hands are clean and cold (try running them under cold water before you begin), roll the dough into small balls. (Keep them small. This is rich.)
- Refrigerate the balls for two hours, to let them adhere.
- Remove from the refrigerator. Dust with the powdered sugar.