Delicious Chicken sticks Recipe For Ramadan
Delicious Chicken sticks Recipe For Ramadan Chicken Sticks is very popular fried snack, especially as a Ramadan recipe. Just a few simple ingredients, and you can make this delicious awesomeness in very little time. Kids love this after school, or its great for parties or picnics and goes nicely with Samosas or Spring Rolls. A chicken nugget is a chicken product made from either meat slurry or chicken breasts cut to shape, breaded or battered, then deep-fried or baked.This is so easy to make, you just need a few ingredients which are:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon meat tenderizer
- 1/2 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry. Sprinkle with the meat tenderizer and place in a sealable plastic bag.
- Pour the dressing in the bag and turn the chicken to coat thoroughly. Seal and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Place the chicken onto skewers and grill over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes per side.
- Chicken is done when its juices run clear.