Delicious Cheesy Chicken Fingers Recipe at Home
cheesy Chicken Fingers Recipe is an American snack recipe ideal to serve as a quick meal. Made with chicken breasts, eggs, breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese, this chicken recipe will be appreciated by all. It is prepared by mixing chicken pieces in a cheese-breadcrumbs mixture to provide a delicious and crispy exterior that you will immerse yourself in. Try this unbeatable party recipe to give your guests a delightful treat.
- Chicken cubes 250 gms
- Paprika powder 1 Tsp
- Oregano 1 Tsp
- Black pepper powder ½ Tsp
- Garlic powder ½ Tsp
- Salt ½ Tsp
- Cheddar cheese grated 1 Cup
- All-purpose flour 1 Cup
- 2 Beaten Eggs
- Breadcrumbs 1 Cup
- Cooking Oil for frying
- Take a chopper, add chicken cubes and chop them well to make minced meat.
- Now, Take out the minced meat and add in a bowl, add paprika powder, oregano, black pepper powder, garlic powder, salt, cheddar cheese and mix all of these ingredients until they combined well.
- Grease your hands with cooking oil, take a mixture of minced meat and make a ball and roll out into a finger shape, coat in all-purpose flour then dip into the beaten eggs paste and coat in bread crumbs and keep it in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Take a frying pan, heat oil and fry the chicken cheese until their color becomes golden brown.