Recipe to make Chilli Chicken Recipe at Home
How to make Chilli Chicken Recipe | Indo Chinese Chicken Chilli Starter, illi Starter, Chilli Chicken is a mouth-watering Indo Chinese chicken recipe, here fried chicken is cooked in the combination of Indian vegetables and Chinese flavors and turned into delicious and simply irresistible main course dish, which can be also served as a starter.
Chilli Chicken Recipe is a popular Chicken Starter or Appetizer from the Indo-chinese cuisine. Here boneless chicken (fillets or cubes) are marinated in Egg, Cornflour, Maida and Salt and then deep fried and seasoned in sauces to get the best Chinese chilli chicken
- 350 gm boneless chicken, diced
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1 Tbsp salt or to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- 2 cups onions, thickly sliced
- 2 tsp green chillies, thickly sliced (remove seeds if too hot)
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce (adjust according to strength)
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- Green chillies, slit, for garnish
How to Make Boneless Chilli Chicken
- Mix together the chicken, egg, cornflour, ginger and garlic paste, 2 tsp salt, and enough water so that the chicken pieces are coated with the batter. Leave this for about 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok or a pan and deep-fry the chicken pieces over high heat to begin with and then lower the flame. Fry until the chicken is cooked through. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Heat 2 Tbsp of oil in a wok, add onions and stir-fry over high heat until they are translucent.
- Add the green chillies and saute for a minute.
- Add salt, soy sauce, vinegar, and the deep-fried chicken, and toss well.
- Serve hot garnished with the green chillies.