Spaghetti 1 packet
Chicken cubes 2 cup
Capsicum (cut in cubes) ½ cup
Garlic (chopped) 2 tsp
Chicken stock 1 cup
Salt as required
Black pepper as per taste
Soya sauce 1/4 cup
Chilli sauce 1/4 cup
- Boil the spaghetti and allow it to cool. Then take some oil and fry the spaghetti, and while frying keep separating the spaghetti with the help of fork.
- For Sauce: mix chicken stock, salt, black pepper, soya sauce, chilli sauce and keep it aside.
- heat oil in a pan, and fry garlic fro 30 sec, then add chicken, and fry for 3- 5 minutes and then place this chicken in a separate bowl.
- Then stir-fry all the vegetables in a pan. After that cook that sauce for 2 minutes on slow flame. Add chicken in it and mix it well and cook for some time.
- Then pour the sauce on noodles.