When i tried this recipe i made a little variation.I added 1 tsp of red chilli (grounded) (kutti hoi lal mirch) and 1/4 tsp of black pepper, coriander leaves in chicken and potato mixture.
Potatoes 1 kg
Coriander leaves 1 tbsp
Cottage cheese 50 grams
Refined flour (Maida) 1/4 cup
Chicken (boiled) 250 grams
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
Chicken cubes 2
Bread crumbs 1 1/2 cup
Oil for frying
– Cut 16 long pieces of cheese, boil and mash potatoes. Shred chicken.
– Dissolve chicken cubes in lemon juice.
– Mix potatoes, shredded chicken, lemon mixture, 1 egg and coriander leaves in a bowl. Divide this mixture into 16 portions.
– Place a piece of cheese in each portion and make a roll
– Mix refined flour, salt and black pepper in a plate.
– Beat the remaining eggs in a bowl. Take out breadcrumbs in a dish.
– Coat rolls first with refined flour, then with egg and finally with breadcrumbs. Put in a tray. Cover tray and refrigerate for 1 hour.
– Heat oil in a wok and fry 4 rolls at a time until golden
– Delicious chicken and potato rolls are ready. Serve hot with chutney.