Chicken Cheese Balls
Chicken cheese balls Pick the meat from the chicken and discard the skin. Place the chicken in a large bowl and add the hot sauce, pepper, cheese, and scallions, and toss to combine. Roll the chicken into 2-ounce balls, about the size of a golf ball.Place the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs in 3 separate bowls. Roll each ball in the flour, then the egg and then the bread crumbs. Set aside.Chicken Cheese Balls is a simple and tasty snack for kids, these chicken and cheese balls make for a great appetizer/starter as well.
When the oil is hot fry the chicken balls in batches. Cook for about 2 minutes per batch. Remove the chicken to paper towel lined plate to drain the excess oil.To make the sauce, combine all ingredients in a large bowl and adjust the seasoning if necessary. Serve the chicken alongside the dipping sauce.
source link: http://www.khanapakana.com/recipe/01842b65-0431-47cf-b692-e4576b504087/chicken-cheese-balls
- Potatoes (boiled and mashed) 1/2 kg
- Chicken breast boiled and shredded
- Green coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Green chillies (thinly sliced) 2 tbsp
- Cornflour (heaped) 2 tbsp
- Egg 1 + 1
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Bread crumbs fresh
- Chedder cheese cubes
- Red chilli powder or chat masala (optional)
How to make Chicken Cheese Balls
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl except maida, breadcrumbs, oil and cheese.
- Make small-medium sized balls and shape them like a cup.
- To each, add some feta cheese and roll them into a ball again. Add enough water to maida to make a thin paste.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame. Dip each ball in the maida mixture and roll them in breadcrumbs.
- Fry the prepared balls until golden brown and crisp. Remove and drain excess oil.
- Serve with a dipping sauce of choice.