1) 2 Shallots chopped fine.
2) 4 ounces of pancetta, chopped fine.
3) 2 tblsp of olive oil
4) 2 tblsp of butter
5) 1/2 cup chicken stock.
6) 1/2 cup white wine
7) 2 egg yolks
8) 1/2 cup freshly grated parmagiano-reggiano cheese
9) 1/2 pound angel hair(If you can find fresh green and white Paglia E Fieno pasta it works perfectly with this sauce.)
1. Heat Olive Oil and butter in Large Saute Pan over Medium heat.
2. Add shallots and pancetta, cook until lightly browned.
3. Add wine and chicken stock, cook for 2 minutes over high heat.
4. Add cooked pasta, parmagianno, freshly ground pepper and egg yolk, stirring vigorously over high heat until pasta is coated and creamy.
5. Transfer to individual plates and serve.