Bread Pizza on Tawa or Pan || Easy to make Pizza Recipe
Bread Pizza on Tawa or Pan Pizza and sandwiches are favorite of one and all, specially small kids loves the most to eat. Peoples prefer to eat pizzas in pizza shops and restaurants but now there is no need to go there, we are here with a fantastic bread pizza on tawa recipe, as the name suggests it is cooked on tawa instead of oven. Yes this is pizza without oven recipe which now everyone can make at home without any difficulties. This fast food recipe is really very simple and easy to make.
- Bread – 4 slices
- Tomato Ketchup / Pizza Sauce – as needed
- Onion – 1 finely chopped
- Tomato – 1 finely chopped
- Bell Pepper / Capsicum – 1 finely chopped ( I used Green & Yellow)
- Mozarella Cheese – as needed grated
- Oregano – a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil as needed
Bread Pizza on Tawa Preparations:
- Roast the bread slices only one side without oil and butter.
- Take one slice and apply little butter on the roasted side then apply tomato ketchup evenly.
- Now put some capsicum pieces and corn kernels then sprinkle some black pepper powder and salt according to taste.
- Then put some tomatoes on it and again sprinkle some pepper powder.
- put grated cheese on it, you can add more cheese if you like.
- Now roast the pizza on tawa till cheese get melted, roast it on low flame so it don’t get burnt.
- Turn the heat of and serve the delicious bread pizza with tomato ketchup and green chutney.
Mainly this easy bread pizza on tawa is prepared from bread slices, capsicum, corn kernels, tomatoes and cheese. The best thing about this no garlic no onion recipe is that you can make it in just few minutes. With this you may also like cheese chili sandwich, cheese chili toast, ring sandwich. So let’s start making yum pizza.