Bread Pakora Recipe with cheese
Bread Pakora Recipe with cheese Cheese bread pakora is a very easy to prepare school lunch/ snack for kids. Healthy & tasty, kids love snacks like these. Though deep fried it doesn’t adsorb too much oil due to the gram flour coating.
Ingredients for Cheese Bread Pakora recipe
- Bread – 2 slices
- Cheese slices – 2
- Besan – 1cup
- Ginger garlic paste – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Chilli powder – ¼ tsp
- Cumin powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander leaves – ½ cup (chopped)
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – to fry the pakoras
- Procedure for preparing Cheese Bread Pakora
- Cut the bread slices in two halves diagonally so that you get 2 triangles for each slice.
- Make a thick batter of all the other ingredients except oil and cheese and keep aside.
- Grate one cheese slice on top of 1 bread triangle and then cover it with another like a sandwich.
- Heat oil in a pan/kadhai.
- Dip the cheese stuffed bread into the gram flour batter and deep fry it in oil till golden brown.
- Repeat the same procedure with the other remaining bread slice.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato sauce.
- This makes a wonderful lunch/snack item for kids.