12 Chicken Wings
1 Cup White All Purpose Baking Flour
1/2 Cup Hot Sauce
1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter
1 tsp red chili powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp coarse ground black pepper
1/2 tsp of ground garlic powder
Vegetable oil for deep frying
- First of all heat the oil, while your oil is heating, take out a small saucepan, and add into it the unsalted butter, hot sauce, coarse ground black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Heat these ingredients over low heat, stirring until the sauce is even and thick. Once the sauce is done, remove it from the burner, and set it aside.
- In a big mixing bowl, sift together the white all purpose baking flour, red chili powder, and salt.
- And evenly coat your chicken wings in breading base, and then set them in a dish. Place the dish into the refrigerator, and let the breaded chicken chill for at least one hour.
- Once chilled, fry your chicken in the hot oil for roughly 15 minutes, or until the chicken is crisp and golden.
- After your chicken is cooked, coat each wing in the hot sauce mixture .