- Mix sugar and yeast in half a cup of lukewarm water and set aside fro 10-15 minutes. You will see frothy top which would indicate that the yeast is active and you can use it.
- In a large bowl mix flour and salt, add the yeast mixture. Knead dough with some more water until it forms a ball, just like chapatti dough.
- Brush a big bowl with some olive oil and place the dough, cover with plastic wrap and let it sit fro 2 hours on the kitchen counter. The dough will rise and will become 3 times bigger than the actual size.
- Punch the dough to let the air out, knead again and leave it for another 45 minutes until it rises again. Your pizza dough is ready now. Divide it n three portions.
- Roll one portion with a rolling pin according to the size of your pan and place it inside the pan.
- Combine BBQ sauce and tomato sauces and place 2 tbsp of this mixture on top of your pizza. Sprinkle half of the cheese on top.
- Cook chicken cubes with 1 tb sp of olive oil, also add 3 tbsp of BBQ sauce mixture until fully cooked.
- Add BBQ chicken on top scatter onion around. Mix mozzarella and cheddar cheese and place it on top.
- Cook pizza in a preheated oven, set on 230 oC until the pizza fully rises in about 5 minutes. Lower temperature to 180 oC and bake fro another 5 minutes or until golden crust on top. Cut into slices and enjoy
Disclaimer: Geomaza.com is an entertainment, informational website. All Beauty Tips, Home Remedies, Tutorial,Gossip,Recipes or any other stuff on the site have been collected from various sources from Public Domains. If you are the rightful owner of any article or any other stuff posted here, and object to them being displayed, please Contact Us For Removal), and it will be removed promptly. we are really Thankful for your Anticipation.
Bestill spesiallagde brudekjoler til en rimelig pris her.