Maida 3 cups
Salt 1 tsp
Yeast 1 sachet or 1 tsp
Olive oil 2-3 tbsp
(or any cooking oil)
Sugar 1/2 tsp
Chicken breast (boneless cubes 1 cup
BBQ sauce 1/2cup
Tomato sauce 2 tbsp
Onion (thinly sliced) 1
Mozzarella cheese 1/2 cup
Cheddar cheese 1/4 cup
(you can use also use pizza cheese)
– Mix sugar and yeast in half a cup of lukewarm water and set aside fro 10-15 minutes. You will see frothy top which would indicate that the yeast is active and you can use it.
– In a large bowl mix flour and salt, add the yeast mixture. Knead dough with some more water until it forms a ball, just like chapatti dough.
– Brush a big bowl with some olive oil and place the dough, cover with plastic wrap and let it sit fro 2 hours on the kitchen counter. The dough will rise and will become 3 times bigger than the actual size.
– Punch the dough to let the air out, knead again and leave it for another 45 minutes until it rises again. Your pizza dough is ready now. Divide it n three portions.
– Roll one portion with a rolling pin according to the size of your pan and place it inside the pan.
– Combine BBQ sauce and tomato sauces and place 2 tbsp of this mixture on top of your pizza. Sprinkle half of the cheese on top.
– Cook chicken cubes with 1 tb sp of olive oil, also add 3 tbsp of BBQ sauce mixture until fully cooked.
– Add BBQ chicken on top scatter onion around. Mix mozzarella and cheddar cheese and place it on top.
– Cook pizza in a preheated oven, set on 230 oC until the pizza fully rises in about 5 minutes. Lower temperature to 180 oC and bake fro another 5 minutes or until golden crust on top. Cut into slices and enjoy