- Pre-baked pizza crust 1 (12 inch)
- Spicy barbecue sauce/chili sauce 1 cup
- Boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed 2
- Chopped fresh coriander ½ cup
- Sliced capsicum 1 cup
- Chopped onion 1 cup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Crushed red chillies 1 table spoon
- Place pizza crust on a baking tray and spread the crust with barbecue sauce. Put it in preheated oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Top with chicken, coriander, capsicum, onion, and both kinds of cheese.
- After that Sprinkle the crushed chillies on top.
- Now bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.