Green chilies-5 to 6
Ginger garlic (chopped)-1tbsp
Red Chilies chopped-1tbsp
Saunf (Fennel seeds)-½ tsp
Jeera (Cumin seeds )-½ tsp
Methi seeds (Fenugreek seeds-1 pinch
Kalonji (Black Onion seeds)-1 pinch
Rai (Black Mustard Seeds)-½ tsp
Coriander leaves-for garnishing
- Take a pan and add oil to it along with beef, than add ginger garlic (chopped), green chilies (chopped) and mix it nicely than add yogurt in it and 1 cup of water.
- Mix all the ingredients nicely put cap on the pan and leave it till beef gets soften.
- Take a cup and add Saunf ( Fennel seeds), Jeera ( Cumin seeds ), Kalonji ( Black Onion seeds ), Methi seeds ( Fenugreek seeds ), Rai ( Black Mustard Seeds ), salt, red chilly and mix it nicely.
- When the ingredients in pans are getting to dry up add this mixture in it and mix it, and cook on low flame.
- Then add lemon juice and green chilies and cook for few min on low flame, take out it out in a dish and Achar Gosht garnish it with coriander leaves and its ready to serve.