Nowadays, a range of products are available in the cosmetic market that promises to make your skin glowing, radiant, and healthy. However, there are also some simple but very effective natural methods to increase the radiance and shine of your skin. Ayurveda, the ancient Indian medical system, describes several types of herbal medicines that have the potential to cleanse your blood of toxins and impurities and to promote the glow of your skin. If you really want to try a natural remedy to boost the glow and appearance of your skin, you can use an Ayurvedic blood purifier to improve skin glow.
This yellow spice is a common ingredient in many Indian recipes. Turmeric is noted for its medicinal and health-promoting qualities. It cleanses the blood and thereby improves the glow and complexion of your skin. Turmeric is a natural antiseptic with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. This herb is considered as an effective cure for a wide range of conditions, including skin ailments, wounds, gastrointestinal disorders, and respiratory conditions like asthma, bronchitis, and cough. Moreover, turmeric is an excellent remedy for premature aging symptoms. It is enriched with antioxidant properties and can reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots.
Mix one teaspoon of turmeric with a tablespoon of milk powder and apply this mixture all over your face. Let the mixture remain on your face for about twenty minutes and then wash it off. This is one of best home remedies for improving the glow of your skin. Another way to increase your skin glow using turmeric is to make a mixture of one-fourth teaspoon of turmeric powder and two teaspoons of gram flour. Add some honey and milk to this mixture. After cleaning your face, apply it on your face for at least ten minutes. Use warm water to wash your face. Mix turmeric powder and sandalwood powder together and add milk to it. Rub this paste all over your face, wait for sometime, and then rinse it off.
This medicinal herb is an ayurvedic blood purifier to improve skin glow. Neem has been used by Indians for centuries to ward off a number of health problems. In Ayurveda, it is used to treat wounds, skin diseases, cough, fever, intestinal worms, jaundice, viral infections, malaria and urinary disorders. It possesses strong antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties. Neem is also beneficial to remove toxins from the blood and enhance the health and glow of the skin. Crush some neem leaves and rub it all over your face to get rid of acne. Boil some neem leaves in water till the water becomes half in quantity and greenish in color. Clean your face daily using this water.
It is another ayurvedic purifier to improve skin glow. Garlic has been proven to have the ability to deal with a variety of medical conditions, such as cough, sore throat, respiratory infections, digestive problems, and skin disorders like acne, fungal infections, insect bites, and eczema. Eating a few garlic cloves everyday can help cleanse your blood of toxins and enhance your skin glow.
Ayurvedic Beauty Tips For Oily Skin:
Oily skin problem is a big problem for those who have oily skin. Their skin looksgreasy, thick & many times dull colored. People with oily skin uses various types of cosmetics products so that they can lookbeautiful & also get dry skin. Their is no problems with cosmetics products but many times you don’t get result from these products,the thing you get is side effects & makes your skin ugly. Rather than this why not you use some Ayurvedic beauty tips for oily skin.
- Drink at least 8 or 10 glasses of water per day, it helps flush out toxins from your body.
- Don’t wash your face more than 2 or 3 times in a day, because if you wash your skin too much, your skin will produce more oil.
- For cleaning your skin deeply use clay mask
- Make a mixture of one teaspoon green clay powder & one teaspoon raw honey. Apply the paste on your face & after 15 minutes wash your face with warm water. Repeat this 3 or 4 times it will give you good result.
- Make a mixture of lemon juice, wheat flour, turmeric powder & apply it on your face. Wash your face when the paste will dry.
- Take 1/2 sandalwood powder & add few drops of water in it. Apply the paste on your face & wash off after 10 minutes. It will give you good result.
- When cleansing your face massage it with your fingertips, using an upward and outward motion.
- You can also wash your face by milk, it will clean the unseen dirt of your face.
- Take 4 Table spoon multani mitti with rose water & make paste of it.Apply it on your face & wash when the whole paste on your facedry. It will make your skin oil free