Premiere Props announced today that they will be auctioning a collection of items from Michael Jackson including a white sequin glove and a black sequin jacket from his Billie Jean tour on April 2 & 3 at their headquarters in El Segundo, CA (128 Sierra Street, El Segundo, CA 90245). Each morning there will be a preview from 9-11am PT with the live auction beginning at 11am PT.
In addition to the Michael Jackson items fans will also be able to bid on rare and iconic Hollywood memorabilia including:
* “Titanic” – Iconic Original Drawing of Rose (Kate Winslet) by James Cameron
* “Batman Returns”– Full signature costume on Michael Keaton Life Size Figure
* “Batman Forever” – The Riddler’s (Jim Carrey) Hat and Cane
* “Apocalypse Now” – Guitar Played by Robert Duvall
* “T3” – Arnold Schwarzenegger full leather signature Costume
* “Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade” – Grail Knight sword from finale of film
* “Logan’s Run” – Farrah Fawcett’s green futuristic dress
* “Camelot”- Excalibur Sword used by Richard Harris
* “I Dream of Jeannie” – Iconic original bottle signed by Barbara Eden
* “Betrayed” – Clark Gable’s hat
* Max Factor’s Beauty Calibration Machine
* Britney Spears’ bustier/bodysuit from the video for Circus, which was also worn for the CD cover and her Rolling Stone magazine shoot.
“Collectors will be clamoring for these rare and amazing items,” said Dan Levin, Vice President of Marketing for Premiere Props. “To own something worn by Michael Jackson, Batman, Indiana Jones or the Terminator is a collector’s dream and we are thrilled to be able to offer our buyers items of such significance.”
In total there will be over 1,000 items going up for auction and proceeds from some of the pieces will be designated for specific charities.