How to make Delicious Chicken Manchurian at home || Chinese Recipe
The Chicken Manchurian recipe is a most favorite dish among Chinese cuisine. This recipe has fabulous taste. It is light, nutritious recipe that has a different flavor in Pakistan. The sizzling Chicken Manchurian recipe is prepared with different sauces and spicy ingredients to please your taste buds. Almost every Pakistan serves Chicken Manchurian in their main course menu. You can now prepare this Delicious Chicken Manchurian by following this simple method.
Procedure to make Delicious Chicken Manchurian at home
For making Chicken Manchurian, you have to follow the given step by step procedure.
- Chicken boneless, five hundred grams
- Ginger paste, two tsp
- Garlic paste, two tsp
- Black pepper powder, one tsp
- Red chili powder, one tbsp
- Vinegar, one and half tbsp
- Soy sauce, one and half tbsp
- Tomato ketchup, eight tbsp
- Salt, to taste
- Corn flour, two tbsp
- Maida flour, one tbsp
- Lemon juice, one tbsp
- Egg, one
- Oil, two tbsp
- Green Chilli chopped, five grams
- Sugar, one tbsp
- Chicken stock, half cup
- First, take a bowl, add chicken, salt, corn flour, Corn flour, lemon juice, garlic paste, ginger paste, black pepper powder, red chili powder, egg and give it a good mix.Keep in the refrigerator for thirty minutes.
- Now, in a pan, add cooking oil, marinated chicken and deep fry until light golden brown.
- Then, in another pan, add cooking oil, ginger paste, garlic paste, fried chicken, salt, green chili, soy sauce, tomato ketchup, sugar, vinegar, chicken stock and cook well for about three to five minutes.
- Now, take a pot add corn flour mix it with water and then add into the pan.
- Finally, add green onion for garnishing and simmer it few minutes.
Your Delicious Chicken Manchurian now ready. Serve with Egg Fried Rice, enjoy your dinner with your family.