An Amazing Homemade Recipe to Make Delicious Keema karahi
An Amazing Homemade Recipe to Make Delicious Keema karahi Today I’m going to share an easy and simple yet delicious Karahi Keema recipe for you. Karahi Keema tastes great when cooking with all spices and tomatoes. Cooking in Karahi develop a different taste of dishes. In this recipe, mince is cooked in karahi which is super delicious when prepared.Serve as the main dish after garnishing with coriander leaves. Try this Karahi Keema recipe and don’t forget to share your experience with us.
- 1 kg mutton mince
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup ghee or oil
- 2 large onion, chopped
- 6 tomatoes, chopped
- 6 green chilies
- 2 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon all spice powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- few coriander leaves, chopped
- green chilies, thinly sliced
- 1-inch piece of ginger, thinly sliced
How to Make
- Heat oil in a deep wok or karahi. Saute onion in hot oil until lightly browned.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste. Cook and stir for 30 seconds.
- Then add the mutton mince and salt. Cook and stir for 15 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add the water and cover the pan and let it cook for 40 minutes or until the meat is half- cooked.
- Remove the lid. Add tomatoes, cumin powder, red chili, and coriander powder. Cook on high heat for 15-20 minutes or until the meat is ready.
- Sprinkle all spices over it.
- Garnish with green chilies, ginger, and coriander. Simmer over a low heat for 5 minutes or until the oil floats on top. Karahi Keema is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
If you like Karahi Keema Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.And if you know more innovative ways in which we can utilize this mouth watering Karahi Keema, do share with us and we would be glad to give it a try.