An Amazing Homemade Egg less Chocolate Mousse Recipe
An Amazing Homemade Egg less Chocolate Mousse Recipe The quick and easy recipe that contains no eggs or gelatine, suitable for any occasion. Great served with fruit.
- 100g bar good quality plain chocolate
- 50ml milk
- 200ml double cream
- 100g strawberries (or other seasonal fruit) sliced.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Heat the milk until boiling, then whisk in melted chocolate. Leave to cool.
- Whip 150ml of cream until soft peak stage, then fold into cooled chocolate.
- Reserve 6 strawberries for decoration, place remainder into 6 serving ramekins or small bowls.
- Evenly spoon the chocolate mixture.
- Whip remaining cream and use to decorate the top of the desert with the sliced strawberries.