An Amazing Easy Recipe To Make Chicken Tandoori at Home
An Amazing Easy Recipe To Make Chicken Tandoori at Home If you are thinking about what you make today then your problem is solved. Tandoori Chicken offers best and tempting taste. Chicken pieces marinated in yogurt and powdered spices, grilled in a clay pot tandoor till the outside is beautifully charred and the meat is juicy, succulent and falls off the bone Especially food made through tandoori technique is oil less and does not contain any ingredients that will add to your body fat. Any Punjabi, for that matter anyone who has tasted it will sing enough praises of it to make your mouth water. Instead of being basted with plenty of butter as it is traditionally done this recipe is a healthier but equally tasty olive version. It is the perfect starter to a North Indian meal. Now you can easily replace chicken drumsticks with chicken breast and enjoy a great tasting dish
- 1 whole chicken, cut into 10-12 pieces
- 200 grams Curd
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 piece of charcoal
- ginger garlic paste
- Coriander leaves
- onions slices
- lemons halves
- Make some deep cuts into the chicken pieces.
- For marination add yogurt, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste and salt to taste
- Keep aside the marinated chicken for 30 minutes
- In a pan add some oil and salted butter, place the chicken pieces in the pan.
- Cook each side properly until you get nice golden brown color, cook for 10-12 minutes
- Heat the charcoal until it’s red in color in the bowl where the tandoori chicken is placed, keep a small steel glass and place the coal in it and add some oil and cover the lid.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves, onion, and lemon
Tandoori Chicken is ready to be served!