An Amazing Chicken & Potato Pin Wheels Recipe
An Amazing Chicken & Potato Pin Wheels Recipe, If you are in a time crunch you can use the bacon crumbles you can buy in the store, they’re actual Yum just precooked and diced for you. You can also use a rotisserie chicken if you want to save time and enjoy the leftover chicken as a separate meal.
If you aren’t making these for finger food you can also easily put the filling into a sandwich or pita pocket. You can also still add it to a tortilla but you don’t have to slice it for an even quicker lunch option.I dare you not to eat the entire pan as soon as they come out of the oven! They are delicious and so satisfying, your family and friends are going to ask you to make them again and again.
- onion – 2
- sesame seeds oil – 3 to 4 tbsp
- egg – 3
- cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- onion & sesame seeds
- paste green chillies – 2
- ginger garlic paste – 1 &1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- coriander powder – 2 tsp
- tomato paste peas
- garam masala
- salt – 1 tsp
- coriander leaves eggs and potato
- Chop the chicken and the veg finely, into a ¼ of an inch dice (The smaller the better for the mixture to wrap well into the pinwheel shape).
- Into a large bowl add the chicken, veg, cream cheese, cheddar cheese (you can use all cheddar if you’d like).
- Mix well.
- Sprinkle on the ranch seasoning evenly over the whole bowl and gently mix again.
- Spread half of the potato mixture on one rectangle to within 1/4-inch of long edges.
- Starting at one long side, tightly roll up dough; pinch seams to seal.
- Cut roll into 14 slices.
- Place slices, cut side up, on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 17 to 21 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheets to serving plate.
- Top each pinwheel with sour cream, remaining bacon bits and the green onions.
- Serve warm.