Ramadan Special – Chicken Potato kabab Recipe for Iftar Table
Ramadan Special – Chicken Potato kabab Recipe for Iftar Table Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic Hijri calendar and is a time of great blessing for Muslims all over the world. Chapli Kabab is a Pashtun-style minced Kabab usually made from ground beef. Chapli Kabab is a mouth-watering mince Kabab with lots of simple spices and ingredients which gives a delicious taste. Today, I am sharing an amazing recipe of how to make Delicious Chapli Kabab by using simple ingredients. This recipe is very easy to make and its taste is amazing. Chapli Kabab is one of the most popular Kababs of Pakistan. It’s a specialty of Peshawar but people of whole Pakistan love to eat Chapli Kabab. To make Delicious Chapli Kabab, you just have to follow simple and easy steps and your yummy Kababs will be ready. Follow the ingredients and procedure given below to make Chapli Kabab.
Ingredients to make Delicious Chapli Kabab
- Minced beef, half kg
- Dried pomegranate seeds, one tablespoon
- Coriander powder, one tablespoon
- Red chili flakes, one tablespoon
- Ginger/garlic powder, one tablespoon
- White cumin powder, one teaspoon
- Red chili powder, one teaspoon
- Dry Methi, one tablespoon
- Salt, one teaspoon
- Corn flour, two tablespoons
- White flour, two tablespoons
- Onion, one medium sized
- First of all, take a bowl and pour minced beef in it.
- Then, add all the spices, onion, bread, coriander and mint leaves in it.
- Now, put all the ingredients in the blender and blend them properly.
- Now, pour out that mixture into a bowl and add sliced tomatoes and chopped onions in that mixture.
- Then, mix them with a spatula and make a paste and make medium sized Kababs.
- Now, heat the grilled pan and cook the Kababs on a grilling pan until they get soft and their color changes to brown and then serve with ketchup or mint Chatni.